Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Photo Tour

Finally I have taken the time to get the photos of the camera and now I have found the time to put them on the net. I have also called home for the first time and will send cards soon (dont be disappointed if you dont get one, old people come first) Especially since it is not cheap, altough that shouldnt matter of course... but it does ;)

Ok, now the photos.



We begin of course with the departure at Schiphol. Too early for me to even smile, but it was a nice departure and I was excited to go. Judith of course brought in the emotional outburst that is usual when someone leaves, or maybe that is just Juut...

Here is a picture of my first day in Sydney, when i visited Darling Harbor. It is in walking distance of the hostel and has a very chilled atmosphere. Close to some big hotels and fancy restaurants, it is a parade of the hip crowd. And of course in the background the bridge and Monorail.




And here we have the sight of all sights in Sydney, of course i have to have a picture of the Opera House. This picture is taken whilst standing on the Harbor Bridge.

And this one is from closer by...

Here we have another sight maybe even more impressive, the Sydney Harbor Bridge. When they started building it, the aim was to make it the longest one arched bridge in the world, but when finished the Americans made one 0.25 cm longer, still a touchy subject. It doesnt look to long, but is quite a long walk.

And here is a view of the city itself, with all major skycrapers insight. Basically this is the city center, which is of course stretching out untill the hostel. To the left is the Opera House, to the right is Darling Harbor and China Town.

And here are some pictures of going out in Sydney, these are taken in the hostel bar below Wake Up. It was the last night, and as I dont really bring my camera to a bar, it was good that I finally took some pictures. And I think I have mentioned this before, maybe in Dutch but I dont remember all names which is pretty bad, and I apologize to anyone who happens to read this and is on a picture, but tough luck to you then!

Guy holding up his thumb & Fraser

Arts School Student England (Roommate) & Canadian Girl

Group picture

Nick (?) from England & Girl Canada name with M..

Ok thats all folks, soon more pictures of Canberra, but now I have to eat... hope its good

Tomorrow i will give a presentation on the Fiscal Policy during Macro economics at 8.30. This will be on a friday... i love my schedule

greetings Arne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home