Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ze first blog ja

Ah this is my first blog ever!

I could of course start of with an awesome post with great stories, and funny remarks of epic proportions. But I think my first blog should not have any other content than just my first post. So I won't spoil it any further with this yada yada, and just let it be the first post...

and take a moment of silence to enjoy this first post...








Dont be alarmed by the lack of content of this post, in the future this blog will contain more information and great stories, including pictures to support those stories, but at the moment I neither have the time nor the inclination to post more. En ik zal ook zoveel mogelijk talen door mekaar heengebruiken, auch Deutsch vielleicht, aber das is nicht ein gut idee glaube ich... ok good on yer mate!

signed by


Arne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home