Sunday, April 30, 2006

Last Week

So now my final week of school has started. As glad I am that school is over, it is also sad to leave. I had a great time here, so leaving isn't fun.

But heh, I am going to New Zealand next week so who's complaining.

The last couple of weeks have been good, with last week another karaoke night and after that a lot of going out. Also went to a Rugby game, of the local team the Brumbies (they won with 29-0). The International Cuisine dinner was before that and went really well as well, was a lot of fun to do. The cooking went pretty well, and I spent 16 hours in the kitchen, but we pulled it off. The exams are now almost over and I passed all classes (well results are not in yet, but im pretty sure), so that's done as well. Have to get all things sorted out before I leave, so still looking for internship and really have to get things organized.

And yea.. now the last week, which is basically going to be a lot of partying as it seems now, and then saying good bye to everyone.

Ok some pictures, not my camera cause i always forget it, thanks berny for the pics



Daphne's birthday at Belucci's

Daphne is sitting next to me on my left

Still at belucci's

Ben and Muff
Also another activity at the RUC, Trivia night where u can win $750 by answering questions so we always try... as its for free.

Wanted to post more pics, but blogger.com is a bit annoying doesnt work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home