Thursday, August 17, 2006

Overlanding Africa Competition


A free trip overlanding africa...whats not to like?

Anyone planning a trip overlanding africa, going from Southern Africa to East Africa? You should definetly join the free Overlanding Africa Competition.

I helped making this competition, so even for my efforts I think you should just visit the site and check it out.

Overlanding Africa is an expert on these kind of trips and you can do a lot of crazy things like skydiving, quad-biking, white water safari's. But there is also a lot of safari's and wildlife encounters.

Check it out!

Arne

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Arne,
I entered the competition, I'd better win now!!
:)
Glad to hear all is well, keep posting pics!!
Love Pamela

7:51 AM  
Blogger Arne said...

Yes i will, finally taken some pictures here so i will show them soon.

last couple of posts were also a bit for work, and boring... but that will soon end

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home