Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First Day of work @ Drive South Africa

Yesterday I had my first day of work after staying just a couple of days in Cape Town, checking out the city and all. The office of Drive South Africa is in a side street of Long Street, and it is about a 15 min walk from the hostel, so that is fine. The Long street is 'the street' in Cape Town, and has a lot of bars and clubs. The Kloofstreet is a pretty well-known street as well, but than for its restaurants.

The first day of work was very nice, the work looks to be very interesting and the collegues are very nice as well. I am gonna focus on online marketing and promoting the company through the internet. It is really interesting to see how the online marketing works, and if I have any ideas I can promote through using other media as well like making pictures and video to get attention to the site.

I am also buying a car at Drive South Africa, a Golf 1, because I am moving in to an appartment a bit further from work next week. And it is just easier having a car in Cape Town.

Check out the car, Golf 1 1995, Drive South Africa


Ok will start to take pictures soon as well

Arne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home