Monday, August 21, 2006

Living in Cape Town

Since last weekend I am now officially living in Cape Town, since I have moved into my apartment at Disa Park. On the edges of Table Mountain, the view is awesome, I have taken some pictures but cant upload them just yet, but below are the three apartment buildings. The left one, Silverstream, is the one I am staying.


When I came to the apartment on Saturday it was pretty messy. The guy that was in there before me had left just one day before I came, and they had been partying pretty hard for his last week. So that made the place a bit shabby. My room mates, Stuart and Sebastian, came back later that day on Saturday and we went out for a bit and on Sunday me and Sebastian climbed the Table Mountain. They cleaned the room Sunday morning, and it now looks awesome!

So soon some pictures of Table Mountain and the apartment,

for now

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home